Embedded Audio DSP

For my E90 project I will develop a low cost embedded DSP (digital signal processing) platform. The product is intended for rapid DSP application prototyping or to be used as an accessible educational tool in an introductory DSP course. My goal is for the board to be a fully functional DSP able to work at audio sample rates (up to 96 kHz sampling rate). The final development platform will be a printed circuit board coupled with a C library providing API level control of the system. I expect the project to cost approximately $300 which will cover the cost of expedited PCB manufacturing and the circuit components for at least three rounds of prototyping.

17 comments

1. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog post or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I
    believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you’re
    a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some
    point. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

3. Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your website in internet explorer, might test this?
    IE still is the marketplace leader and a big component of other folks will omit your magnificent writing
    because of this problem.

4. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much aboutthis, like you wrote the book in it or something.I feel that you just can do with a few p.c. to power themessage home a bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog.A great read. I will certainly be back.

5. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

6. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) soI guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers?I’d certainly appreciate it.

7. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and
    starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!